Delivery expected by Late November!
The fully assembled version includes:
- ANSI LAYOUT (No ISO Layout available for the fully assembled version, ISO only available in Barebone).
- The keyboard PCB, the case, and the aluminum plate.
- Double-shot ABS keycaps (included additional Mac&Win keycaps).
- Gateron Phantom switches (Red)
- A premium coiled Type-C cable.
The barebone version does not include the keycaps and switches.
- Out-of-the-box QMK/VIA Program Function: All the keys on the Q1 keyboard can be customized based on your preference.
- CNC aluminum body: With the 6063 aluminum body, the keyboard feels and weighs premium.
- Gasket Mount Design: The design will provide the board a nice, flexible typing feel and a satisfying typing sound
- South-facing SMD LED: Q1 keyboard can be compatible with various mechanical switches.
- Hot-swappable: Allows users to change the switches without soldering
- Screw-in stabilizers: Provides keyboard enthusiasts great convenience when customizing stabilizers.
- Mac & Windows support: Easy system toggle to switch between macOS and Windows
- ANSI / ISO Layout Option: Whichever is more convenient for you to fit your layout alignment.
- Sound absorbing foam: Less high-pitched sounds from plates
Here's a video about this product.
Here's a sound test of a prototype of this keyboard.
Eloquent Clicks is proud to be an official EU proxy for all Keychron Keyboards!