The BT60 V2 is a simple, 60% PCB that is solderable (or hotswap) AND wireless. The BT60 aims on delivering a polished, seamless experience.
It includes a Nordic Semiconductor "BLE" module that delivers high performance, and excellent range, even in metal cases!
Battery & PCB Confirmed to fit and work with:
- Tofu 60% Acrylic and Aluminum
- 5 Degree
- Wood Case series
- Plastic 60% case (some may require rubber o-rings on the standoffs)
- Ducky One 2 Mini
- Poseidon PSD60
- and countless others!
- Bluetooth connectivity (Works in metal cases!)
- Compatible with BT4 or BT5 with BLE
- Connect to up to 5 devices
- Weeks of battery life (1200mAh battery included)
- Fits into most 60% cases
- Standard ANSI or ISO layout available
- Solder pads for optional split back space
- Kailh hotswap sockets
- USB C
- USB pins broken out
With this V2 improved version, this PCB features:
- More layouts! You can now have arrow keys without a 2u left shift
Single colour key backlighting! (solder pads for Soldered boards, SMD LEDs preinstalled on hotswap)
- 12 LED RGB underglow on all models
- Support for up to 3 separate encoders on all the 65 and 75 boards (2 on the 60)
- Power switch in the reset well (which fails to always ON even if broken off)
- Improved reset button that is more reliable
- Reset jumper (you can reset it from the top of the plate without needing to pull the keyboard apart)
- Jumper to disable the charge led for extra stealth
Also available in a 65% and 75% size!
Check out our all new firmware GUI on our website
The zmk-config repos for these boards are available here