Ikki68 Aurora is an affordable, injection-molded, polycarbonate case, gasket-mount keyboard kit from Wuque Studio. Now making it's way back to the scene with a R2!
Group buy details:
Group Buy starts: November 12th, 2021
Group Buy ends: November 26, 2021
ETA to customers: April, 2022
What has changed? See this holographic to see what's new!
Eloquent Clicks is proud to be a proxy vendor for the Ikki68 x Aurora R2. We recommend joining the hype at our discord server
>>See All Extras for the Ikki68 Aurora R2<<
Ikki68 x Aurora: Sound Tests!
Aurora Sound Test with bottom silicone
Aurora Sound Test without bottom silicone
Aurora R2 Flex Test
Aurora R2 Highlights:
- Aurora R2 has been tweaked to offer a bouncier typing experience with more flex. The new default 1.2mm PCB paired with new default PC plate with flex cuts will offer a slightly different typing experience. All the R2 parts are compatible with R1.
- Variable gasket mount structure. Remove some or all of the gasket chips to change from firm to bouncy. Both Silicone and Poron gaskets are included to fine tune the experience even further!
- Default PCB (05 - Bodo) for wired version is a 1.2mm hot-swap PCB that supports multiple layouts! Default PCB (06 Iceland) for Bluetooth version is the same as 05 - Bodo, but with Bluetooth and VIA support! It supports all the splits except for split spacebars. For all PCB specifications, please check PCB table here. A standard sized, widely available LiPo battery is required for Bluetooth editions but it's not included with the kit. You can source it on your own.
- Default Silicone dampener kits and add-on PORON dampener kit can provide different typing feel and sound, so you can test and choose the one you like most.
- The badges are hot-swappable, meaning you can change them without taking apart the case!
- Replaceable Logo Chips! The little cutout above the right Arrow Key has LEDs underneath. You can cut your own design onto a piece of thick paper and put it over the hole to see the light shine through.
What's in the box?
- 1x Ikki68 Aurora top and bottom case
- 1x PCB05 (Bodo) for wired version or PCB06 (Iceland) for wireless version (A standard sized, widely available LiPo battery is required for Bluetooth editions but it's not included with the kit. You can source it on your own.)
- 1x Hotswap badge set
- 1x Default PC plate
- 1x Silicone dampening pad between PCB & plate
- 1x Silicone dampening pad between PCB & case
- 1x Silicon Gaskets Set
- 1x Poron Gaskets Set
- 1x Keyboard storage case
- 1x Coiled USB cable (Matches case color)
- 1x Wuque Studio logo chip, color matched to the plate.
- 1x blank logo chip color, color matched to the plate.
- Extra stab washers, screws, diodes, sockets, keyboard feet, hex screwdriver.
- Stabilizer kit NOT included
- Top Case material on Aurora Snow: Aluminum top case
- Top Case material on Aurora Fog/Blue/Pink/Clear: Polycarbonate bottom top case
- Bottom case material: Injection molded Polycarbonate for all colorways
- Default plate material: PC
- Weight (fully assembled, Alu Top Case, PC bottom case, no optional weight): 830g
- Weight (fully assembled, full PC case, no optional weight): 720g
- Optional Alu top case: 200g
- Optional weight: 320g
- Case: Frosted PC Top and Bottom case or Alu Top case and PC Bottom case
- Typing angle: 6.5 degrees
- Dimensions: 6" x 4.4"
- Base height: 9" tall without rubber feet
Also available at:
- US: CannonKeys
- Canada: Mech.land
- Oceania:Daily Clack
- Middle EU: Mykeyboard
- West EU: Eloquentclicks (You are here!)
- South Korea:Monstargear
- Singapore: Ilumkb
- Philippines:Zion Studios
- Taiwan: Inpad
- Thailand: Gamingplanet
- India: StacksKB
- Indonesia: MKID
- Rest of the world:Wuque Studio
PLEASE NOTE: This keyboard does not come with stabilizers, switches or keycaps. You will need to buy those separately.
The purchase limit per household is: 2x Aurora Snow/Fog/Blue/Pink/Clear. Any kits ordered beyond the limit will be refunded.
This is a Group-Buy item and these are the Terms and Conditions: This is a pre-order, and your product will be shipped as soon as stock becomes available. Some of the images shown might be pictures of early samples and do not reflect the final design, but are used to showcase the product. The final design and look of the final product is reflected by our renders. The final product may vary slightly in color from the renders as they are not guaranteed to be 100% accurate due to the printing process. Because of the nature of Group Buy orders, where units are submitted to the manufacturer after end-date, refunds won't be available. By purchasing this product, you are agreeing to all of the above terms.